Minggu, 06 Mei 2012

Beatmania Photosession


Finally done Beatmania Photosession last week. It was a project since 2 years ago and I had bought the fabrics about a year ago LOL. But finally we did the project!

Actually the cosplayers should be 10 people, but there were only 3 who had already done the costume ;;_;;
I still bad at sewing and this all I could done, I've tried my best to done it in 2 weeks because I got sick a week before 8'DDD I didn't get the headphone, I planned to make it but lack of time. I search to buy a cheap one but didn't get it :'(

We did the photosession on a mall in Jakarta. Thank to our friends Husky who has some kind like member card to get permit. Glad that mall wasn't crowded.

The Cosplayers
Scarlet -
Ikao - Xia
Kika - Ameto

The Photographers
- Husky
- Aibuster
- Alf
- Naru
- D'Lyn

Some photos from the photosession.


Photo bt Husky













Photo by Husky
Photo by D'Lyn
Photo by Alf


Photo by Aibuster



































Photo by Naru

1 komentar:

  1. Hey, nice post. I never really like cosplay, but this is a great pic :)
    Just wanted to answer your question on my blog. Yes, shatter me is worth a buy. I like it actually, just hate the writing, but I can handle it.

    BalasHapus